Rules: Choose one of your characters and add in a picture of the character above the facts.
(Left: Bambi currently. Right: Bambi's future look)Fun Facts about Bambi the Fox!
1. Bambi was based off of my personality quite a lot, as she is shy and lacks confidence but tries to be loud and excitable to make up for it. She is also supposed to be the same age as me, but as she is involved in several stories I have kept her frozen at 19 until they are complete. Her outfit will change once those stories are done ^^
2. She is actually quite a short character.
3. In the past she dated Twizz's character Dio briefly, though it was so short-lived it was comparable to a twelvie relationship. Though rumours might say that she still has a little crush on him, as they do have a lot in common.
4. Bambi is not afraid to dress like a girly girl, but she prefers wearing comfortable clothes so she saves wearing any kind of dressy outfit for special occasions!
5. She is a bit of a coward and is afraid of certain flying insects, being alone in the dark, injury, falling, and I'm sure there are many more things.
6. Bambi loves to cook, but also she loves it when her cooking, usually sweets like cakes and small pastries, makes people happy and likes to invite her friends out for picnics in the park.
7. She is an animal lover and is very easily distracted by wild birds or any animal that comes her way.
8. While her naivety may make her seem not very intelligent, she is quite a thinker and likes to think about the wonders of the universe a lot. When she was younger, she used to read quite a lot, and that's how she made friends with Alexander. She met him at a library
9. Her name was inspired by my own name (Amber), and it's the nickname that I am almost always given, so it stuck!
10. She doesn't like being upset or angry, but sometimes if she gets stressed she can bottle it up and then explode in a frightening rage, though it's especially frightening to her. Other than that, she is usually very cheerful. The only other time she rages is when she is playing video games, but that rage is all in good fun.
(But you don't have to do it if you don't want to! )